Sunday, February 24, 2008

I CALL YOU BY NAME.....



The following is something I received from abroad, and I thought it would help us to enlighten ourselves and be reassured that we "never walk alone"!
Health and Blessings to you all.


I, JESUS, call YOU by name....


When you are weak, I call your name Strong.
When you are discouraged, I call your name Encouraged.
When you are broken, I call your name Fixed.
When you are wounded, I call your name Mended.
When you have faltered, I call your name Forgiven.
When you are afraid, I call your name Trust.
When you are unloved, I call your name Loved.
When you feel at lost, I call your name Found.
When you feel at distance, I call your name Close.
When you feel empty, I call your name Filled.
When you feel like sickness, I call your name Healed.
When you feel depressed, I call your name Delivered.
When you feel alone, I call your name Near.
When you feel unsaved, I call your name Righteous.
When you feel uncomely, I call your name Beautiful.
When you feel worthless, I call your name Priceless.
When you feel unworthy, I call your name Worthy.
When you feel overcome, I call your name Overcomer.
When you feel conquered, I call your name Conqueror.
When you feel bound, I call your name Free.
When you feel defeated, I call your name Victorious.
When you feel in darkness, I call your name Light.
When you feel that you do not belong, I call your name MINE!
No matter who you are, where you are,
where you have been or where you are going,
what you have done or what you are doing …
I STILL CALL YOU BY NAME.
REMEMBER THAT I LOVE YOU WITH MY LIFE!

No comments: